DNP Capstone Projects
The DNP capstone project symbolizes the crowning achievement similar to what a capstone does in architecture. The DNP capstone projects and nursing capstone project ideas vary from departments to departments. Some departments might have the most common type of capstone wherein a student needs to undertake a project and provide a presentation on the same at the end of the project; while other departments might have an assessment exam in order to test a student in various disciplines like math, critical thinking or writing. The most common type of requires a student to work on a capstone title and write a research paper on the subject or topic of one’s interest from the program of study that the student undertook. Capstone project provides the students with opportunity to demonstrate skills and knowledge gained during one’s college. This DNP capstone project ideas guide would mention all the topics that one should keep in mind when selecting a topic for one’s capstone paper.
Here are great capstone project management ideas, you can use for your future paper!
DNP Capstone Project Ideas
- Improving Clinicians’ Compliance in Providing the Pediatric Asthma Home Management Plan of Care
- Measuring Documentation of Clinical Metrics for Diabetes Management to Achieve Patient Centered Medical Home Status
- Cultural Humility: A Patient-centric Process
- Initiating a Motivational Interviewing (MI) Learning Community: Enhancing Primary Care Provider Competence and Confidence to Integrate MI into Daily Practice
- An Examination of Nurses’ Knowledge and Attitudes of Palliative Care in an Acute-Care Hospital in a Non-Metropolitan Setting
- Use of Pharmacogenetic Testing to Guide the Treatment of Depression: Case Studies
- A Clinical Practice Guideline for the Referral of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Graduates to Developmental Care Follow-Up Clinic
- Damage Control Resuscitation Guidelines: Knowledge Transfer to Military CRNAs through Curriculum Development and Integration of Simulation
- Utilization Patterns and Provider Knowledge, Attitudes, and Beliefs of HPV Vaccination among Active Duty Men
- Will a Lifestyle-based Education Program Improve Nutrition Knowledge and Food Choices in Obese Women Ages 40-65?
- An Evaluation of Provider Adherence to Hepatitis C Screening Guidelines in a HIV Population
- Nurse Practitioner Adherence to National Asthma Guidelines: Behaviors, Attitudes, and Knowledge
- Ongoing Professional Performance Evaluation Process Improvement Utilizing Web-based Tools
- Quality of Life Analysis in Menopausal Women Taking Dehydroepiandost